Did you know that you have the right to know about how we use your personal information and you have the right to ask to see it?
1. The only personal information we have about you is the information that you personally provide us with.
2. We keep your information safe. No one can access your personal information without our express permission.
3. We may keep some of the information to help us give a personal service and to process your bookings and payments.
4. We don’t use your personal information to send you advertising or marketing stuff.
5. We don’t share your personal information with any marketing or similar organisations.
7. You have the right to know what information we have about you and you can ask us to correct or delete anything that’s not right or you feel is inappropriate.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you contact us to make an enquiry or to make a booking with us. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete a catch report or a customer review for our website.
Why we collect information
We keep records of your contact and booking details. It helps us to process things correctly and to maintain the close relationship our customers have come to expect. We have processes in place to keep your information secure and we don't share your details unless it's for proper business reasons like sharing your name and payment details with our bank or Accountant.
We won’t share your information with marketing companies and we won’t send you marketing or advertising material ourselves.
Cookies are standard files placed on your computer when you visit websites. We use them to generate general reports to see how well our site is working. Did you know that you can set your browser to not accept cookies? There’s a really helpful website called aboutcookies.org
Our site contains links to other websites we don't control. We recommend that you check these site’s own Privacy Policies to check what they do with your information.
Your rights to access your information
You have the right to ask us for a copy of some or all of the information we hold about you. You also have the right to ask us to change or remove information that may be incorrect.
How to get in touch
To send us an email just click the Contact Us link at the top of this page. Or you can call us on 0844 232 4785. Ask to speak to Martin or Shirley Barker, who process the information on behalf of Michel Bigot, who controls the information.