About TRIDENT Lake
Trident Lakes offer separate carp and catfish lakes with lakeside accommodation in a peaceful setting surrounded by woodland. Located close to sandy beaches and major tourist attractions, it’s perfect for family groups. The carp lake has carp to 52lb and the cat lake has catfish to over 135lb. The lakes are side by side, which means that carp anglers and catfish lovers can fish together.
Trident Lakes Prices & Availability
Trident Lakes can be booked on a lake exclusive basis only. It is ideal for groups of 4 anglers, but can accommodate up to 6
- £1490 per week for up to 4 anglers (£372.50 each)
- £1605 per week for up to 5 anglers (£321 each)
- £1720 per week for up to 6 anglers (£286.67 each)
- Non-Angler £60 per week
- 10% discount for 2nd and subsequent weeks (across all 6 Bigot lakes) for the same group, during the same year
- A deposit of 30% is required at the time of booking. The balance will be due 10 weeks before the date of your chosen week
- For bookings less than 10 weeks before the start of your booked week, full payment will be required at the time of booking
- Payments can be made by bank transfer or credit card
- Contact us if you have any special requirements or wish to book a week that is not shown on the availability calendar
Trident Lakes Accommodation
Trident Lakes has a purpose built lakeside chalet nestling in beautiful and natural surroundings
- Main room comprises kitchen & lounge (with sofa bed) and a table and chairs for 6 people
- One bedroom comprising a bunk bed and single bed with wardrobe space
- Shower room with wash-hand basin and toilet
- Kitchen facilities include: oven, fridge/freezer, crockery and cutlery
- Electricity is provided by powerful modern solar panels
- The water at Trident Lakes is provided by a well, equipped with a modern filtration system
- Heating available during cooler months
- Carp Cradles provided
- Wi-Fi is available at and nearby the chalet
- Bed linen, towels and T-Towels are not provided
Trident Lakes has a modern and well equipped lakeside chalet that can sleep 5. The chalet has a bedroom with a single and a bunk bed. The open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area has a double sofa bed. Hot water is provided by large gas bottles, so there’s plenty of it. Wi-Fi is available in and around the chalet.
What You Should Bring
Although the facilities are comfortable and modern, you need to bring your own bedding, towels and tea towels. Please note that you will also need to bring your own consumables such as toilet rolls and rubbish bags as these are not provided. You don’t have to pack carp mats though, Carp Cradles are provided.
Accommodation at Trident Lakes
Trident Lakes has a modern and well equipped lakeside chalet that can sleep 5 people. Click on the Facilities tab to find out more.
Trident Lakes Swims
Anglers can choose to fish right in front of the chalet or anywhere around the lakes. It is possible for anglers to fish back-to-back on the carp and cat lakes.
Both lakes have hard bottoms and some silty areas. The depths shown in the photo are at high water levels. Like many French lakes, the levels can drop by up to 18 inches if there is a long dry summer. Trident Lakes have plenty of depth to cope with this.
Trident Lakes Fishing
On 3rd January 2019, the carp lake was stocked with 80 virgin carp carp in readiness for its first fishing season. The stock weights were 2 x 40s, 18 x 30s and 60 x 20s. The carp stocked included 8 potential target fish weighing between 36 and 49lb. The cat lake also received its first resident, a monster cat weighing 135lb. Another 8 cats weighing between 20 and 60lb were stocked in February 2019 and a further 27 cats weighing between 30 and 60 pounds were stored in June 2019. April 2019 saw the first 50lb carp on the bank.
You can use the google map module below on your smatphone
Trident Lakes is located well off the beaten track in the middle of it’s own surrounding forests. Just a 5 minute drive from the picturesque town of Combourg, a real jewel of a town, and a 30 minute drive to the spectacular town of St. Malo. Perfect for family days out.
Driving to the Carp Lake
|Calais (Ferry Port and Eurotunnel)||5 hours||317 miles|
|Caen (Ouistreham)||2 hours||110 miles|
|Le Havre||2 hours 45 minutes||156 miles|
|Dieppe||3 hours 45 minutes||352 miles|
|St Malo||30 minutes||25 miles|
|Cherbourg||2 hours 30 minutes||140 miles|
|Roscoff||2 hours 30 minutes||125 miles|
|Address||GPS (Decimal degrees)||Degrees (minutes seconds)|
|Unamed Road off the D13
|48° 23′ 43.7″ N
1° 45′ 55.4″ W