Trident Lakes Accommodation
Trident Lakes has a purpose built lakeside chalet nestling in beautiful and natural surroundings
- Main room comprises kitchen & lounge (with sofa bed) and a table and chairs for 6 people
- One bedroom comprising a bunk bed and single bed with wardrobe space
- Shower room with wash-hand basin and toilet
- Kitchen facilities include: oven, fridge/freezer, crockery and cutlery
- Electricity is provided by powerful modern solar panels
- The water at Trident Lakes is provided by a well, equipped with a modern filtration system
- Heating available during cooler months
- Carp Cradles provided
- Wi-Fi is available at and nearby the chalet
- Bed linen, towels and T-Towels are not provided
Trident Lakes has a modern and well equipped lakeside chalet that can sleep 5. The chalet has a bedroom with a single and a bunk bed. The open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area has a double sofa bed. Hot water is provided by large gas bottles, so there's plenty of it. Wi-Fi is available in and around the chalet.
What You Should Bring
Although the facilities are comfortable and modern, you need to bring your own bedding, towels and tea towels. Please note that you will also need to bring your own consumables such as toilet rolls and rubbish bags as these are not provided. You don’t have to pack carp mats though, Carp Cradles are provided.